Gelvert Bottom, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gelvert Bottom is a valley in Fleet, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Fleet
- Parish/Community: Ewshot
- District/Borough: Hart
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°16'9"N 0°48'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 482984, 152898
- OS Grid: SU829528
- Mapcode Local: GBR D9H.CKD
- Mapcode Global: VHDXV.WC4C
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gelvert Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.