We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gatten's Brake is a forest or wood in Alveston, Stroud
- Built-Up Area: Alveston
- Parish/Community: Alveston
- Unitary Authority: Stroud
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°34'12"N 2°32'38"W
- Eastings/Northings: 362393, 185819
- OS Grid: ST623858
- Mapcode Local: GBR JS.DBSS
- Mapcode Global: VH882.VSFT
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gatten's Brake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.