Gartree Hill Covert, Leicestershire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gartree Hill Covert is a forest or wood in Leicestershire
- Parish/Community: Burton and Dalby
- District/Borough: Melton
- County: Leicestershire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°43'22"N 0°52'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 476328, 314504
- OS Grid: SK763145
- Mapcode Local: GBR BPH.8HW
- Mapcode Global: WHFK6.LT9H
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gartree Hill Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.