We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garston's Wood is a forest or wood in Redhill, Surrey
- Built-Up Area: Redhill
- Parish/Community: Nutfield
- District/Borough: Reigate and Banstead
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'21"N 0°9'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 528912, 148669
- OS Grid: TQ289486
- Mapcode Local: GBR JJ8.9JX
- Mapcode Global: VHGSB.8J6J
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garston's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.