Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garsdale Head is a hamlet in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Garsdale
- District/Borough: South Lakeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°19'16"N 2°19'42"W
- Eastings/Northings: 378733, 491781
- OS Grid: SD787917
- Mapcode Local: GBR DL5G.PQ
- Mapcode Global: WH947.6NG5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garsdale Head within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.