Garnless Scar, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garnless Scar is a hill or mountain in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Marrick
- District/Borough: Richmondshire
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°22'44"N 1°53'29"W
- Eastings/Northings: 407142, 498163
- OS Grid: SE071981
- Mapcode Local: GBR HK7T.81
- Mapcode Global: WHB5C.X6FD
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garnless Scar within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.