Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Garner Bank is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Eskdale
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°22'26"N 3°17'45"W
- Eastings/Northings: 315904, 498399
- OS Grid: SD159983
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5KFV.6S
- Mapcode Global: WH719.BBN2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Garner Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.