Gardam Moor, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gardam Moor is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: South Cliffe
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°49'8"N 0°39'32"W
- Eastings/Northings: 488379, 436676
- OS Grid: SE883366
- Mapcode Local: GBR RSV8.3S
- Mapcode Global: WHGF6.V8CP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gardam Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.