We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gap Bottom is a valley in East Sussex
- Parish/Community: East Dean and Friston
- District/Borough: Wealden
- County: East Sussex
- Region: South East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°45'12"N 0°10'49"E
- Eastings/Northings: 553905, 97128
- OS Grid: TV539971
- Mapcode Local: GBR MV9.QFQ
- Mapcode Global: FRA C783.23M
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gap Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.