We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gale Fell is a hill or mountain in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Ennerdale and Kinniside
- District/Borough: Allerdale
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°32'7"N 3°20'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 313380, 516382
- OS Grid: NY133163
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5J30.N0
- Mapcode Global: WH70H.N8MH
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gale Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.