Gain Bank Wood, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gain Bank Wood is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Kettlewell with Starbotton
- District/Borough: Craven
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°8'27"N 2°2'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 397736, 471698
- OS Grid: SD977716
- Mapcode Local: GBR GN6K.Z9
- Mapcode Global: WHB6G.P5LP
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gain Bank Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.