We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Gadbrook Copse is a forest or wood in Surrey
- Parish/Community: Betchworth
- District/Borough: Mole Valley
- County: Surrey
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°13'12"N 0°16'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 520696, 148181
- OS Grid: TQ206481
- Mapcode Local: GBR HGS.HRB
- Mapcode Global: VHGS8.6LYJ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Gadbrook Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.