Furzebrake Plantation, South Hams
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Furzebrake Plantation is a forest or wood in Torquay, South Hams
- Built-Up Area: Torquay
- Parish/Community: Torbay, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Hams
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°29'29"N 3°33'14"W
- Eastings/Northings: 289857, 66887
- OS Grid: SX898668
- Mapcode Local: GBR QT.NJGR
- Mapcode Global: FRA 37FR.R5N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Furzebrake Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.