Fuller's Moor, Cheshire West and Chester
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fuller's Moor is a village in Cheshire West and Chester
- Built-Up Area: Fuller's Moor
- Parish/Community: Broxton
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire West and Chester
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Village
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°4'51"N 2°45'1"W
- Eastings/Northings: 349826, 354024
- OS Grid: SJ498540
- Mapcode Local: GBR 7H.9Y4N
- Mapcode Global: WH88W.QTFB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fuller's Moor within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.