We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Friday Point is a wetland in Cumbria
- Parish/Community: Muncaster
- District/Borough: Copeland
- County: Cumbria
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Wetland
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°21'0"N 3°22'35"W
- Eastings/Northings: 310621, 495814
- OS Grid: SD106958
- Mapcode Local: GBR 4LV4.RD
- Mapcode Global: WH718.3XCL
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Friday Point within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.