Friar's Tongue, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Friar's Tongue is a place in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Leven
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Other Landcover
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'24"N 0°21'22"W
- Eastings/Northings: 508084, 446889
- OS Grid: TA080468
- Mapcode Local: GBR TRY8.N7
- Mapcode Global: WHGDZ.H2K7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Friar's Tongue within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.