Friar's Gorse, South Staffordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Friar's Gorse is a forest or wood in Kingswinford, South Staffordshire
- Built-Up Area: Kingswinford
- Parish/Community: Dudley, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: South Staffordshire
- Region: West Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°28'37"N 2°10'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 388040, 286574
- OS Grid: SO880865
- Mapcode Local: GBR 41T.HF
- Mapcode Global: VH91H.60PG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Friar's Gorse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.