Freeman's Gorse, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Freeman's Gorse is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: North and South Wheatley
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°22'59"N 0°52'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 474708, 387956
- OS Grid: SK747879
- Mapcode Local: GBR QY99.NY
- Mapcode Global: WHFG3.G7Z6
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Freeman's Gorse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.