Foxholes Copse, Oxfordshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Foxholes Copse is a forest or wood in Oxfordshire
- Parish/Community: Fifield
- District/Borough: West Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°53'5"N 1°37'52"W
- Eastings/Northings: 425469, 220774
- OS Grid: SP254207
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5RX.VR7
- Mapcode Global: VHBZD.NWXB
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Foxholes Copse within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.