Foxhill Covert, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Foxhill Covert is a forest or wood in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Kingsey
- District/Borough: Aylesbury Vale
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°45'7"N 0°54'50"W
- Eastings/Northings: 475056, 206504
- OS Grid: SP750065
- Mapcode Local: GBR C27.3PD
- Mapcode Global: VHDVH.37L3
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Foxhill Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.