We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Foxhall Coverts is a forest or wood in Suffolk
- Parish/Community: Stratford St. Mary
- District/Borough: Babergh
- County: Suffolk
- Region: Eastern
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°58'49"N 0°59'53"E
- Eastings/Northings: 606004, 235566
- OS Grid: TM060355
- Mapcode Local: GBR SM4.TF1
- Mapcode Global: VHKFN.8H35
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Foxhall Coverts within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.