Fourteen Acre Covert, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fourteen Acre Covert is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Staunton
- District/Borough: Newark and Sherwood
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°59'33"N 0°48'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 479623, 344582
- OS Grid: SK796445
- Mapcode Local: GBR CML.BPV
- Mapcode Global: WHFJ2.G10K
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fourteen Acre Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.