Fosses Covert, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fosses Covert is a forest or wood in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Seaton Ross
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°51'13"N 0°50'5"W
- Eastings/Northings: 476734, 440355
- OS Grid: SE767403
- Mapcode Local: GBR QRMW.08
- Mapcode Global: WHFCT.4DNG
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fosses Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.