Fosse Hill Pond, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fosse Hill Pond is an inland water in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Brandesburton
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°54'10"N 0°17'13"W
- Eastings/Northings: 512641, 446559
- OS Grid: TA126465
- Mapcode Local: GBR VRF9.NM
- Mapcode Global: WHHG4.K5J7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fosse Hill Pond within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.