We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Foscot is a hamlet in Oxfordshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Idbury
- District/Borough: West Oxfordshire
- County: Oxfordshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°53'40"N 1°38'20"W
- Eastings/Northings: 424936, 221837
- OS Grid: SP249218
- Mapcode Local: GBR 5RX.0G6
- Mapcode Global: VHBZD.JNV1
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Foscot within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Foscot in the Domesday Book
A village in Shipton hundred,
in the county of Oxfordshire.
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Richard of Courcy
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Richard of Courcy
- Taxable Value: 1 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: 10 shillings in 1066; 10 shillings in 1086
- Meadow: 4 acres