Forest Coal Pit, Monmouthshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Forest Coal Pit is a settlement in Monmouthshire
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Crucorney
- Unitary Authority: Monmouthshire
- Region: Wales
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Other Settlement
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°52'42"N 3°2'24"W
- Eastings/Northings: 328500, 220500
- OS Grid: SO285205
- Mapcode Local: GBR F4.RY9D
- Mapcode Global: VH790.816S
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Forest Coal Pit within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.