Forest Bottom, Cheshire East
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Forest Bottom is a valley in Cheshire East
- Parish/Community: Macclesfield Forest and Wildboarclough
- Unitary Authority: Cheshire East
- Region: North West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Valley
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°11'21"N 2°1'4"W
- Eastings/Northings: 398909, 365784
- OS Grid: SJ989657
- Mapcode Local: GBR 23R.0P6
- Mapcode Global: WHBC3.Z39F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Forest Bottom within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.