We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Flat Hole is a coastal landform in Cornwall
- Parish/Community: St. Teath
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°37'49"N 4°46'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 204125, 84852
- OS Grid: SX041848
- Mapcode Local: GBR N0.9Q91
- Mapcode Global: FRA 07WD.R3Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Flat Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.