Five Pikes, County Durham
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Five Pikes is a hill or mountain in County Durham
- Parish/Community: Stanhope
- Unitary Authority: County Durham
- Region: North East
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°41'27"N 1°58'54"W
- Eastings/Northings: 401267, 532899
- OS Grid: NZ012328
- Mapcode Local: GBR GGL6.Q4
- Mapcode Global: WHB3S.JCG2
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Five Pikes within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.