We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Firtree Clump is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: Melchet Park and Plaitford
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°0'0"N 1°37'10"W
- Eastings/Northings: 426794, 122381
- OS Grid: SU267223
- Mapcode Local: GBR 63R.CB0
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76HG.NVY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Firtree Clump within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.