First Doodle, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
First Doodle is a coastal landform in Filey, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Filey
- Parish/Community: Filey
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°13'6"N 0°16'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 512967, 481676
- OS Grid: TA129816
- Mapcode Local: GBR VMKN.KL
- Mapcode Global: WHHDL.V72F
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of First Doodle within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.