Firgrove Covert, Somerset
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Firgrove Covert is a forest or wood in Somerset
- Parish/Community: Fiddington
- District/Borough: Sedgemoor
- County: Somerset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°10'23"N 3°5'8"W
- Eastings/Northings: 324204, 142109
- OS Grid: ST242421
- Mapcode Local: GBR M2.6647
- Mapcode Global: VH7D8.GSM0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Firgrove Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.