We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Firfields is a forest or wood in East Dorset
- Parish/Community: Barford St. Martin
- Unitary Authority: East Dorset
- Region: South West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°6'11"N 1°56'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 403981, 133774
- OS Grid: SU039337
- Mapcode Local: GBR 3ZB.M7L
- Mapcode Global: VHB5N.7JVK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Firfields within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.