Fir Dale Plantation, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fir Dale Plantation is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: East Leake
- District/Borough: Rushcliffe
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°50'29"N 1°12'0"W
- Eastings/Northings: 453971, 327412
- OS Grid: SK539274
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8JV.WXT
- Mapcode Global: WHDHB.JVP0
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fir Dale Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.