Fifty Acres, Nottinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fifty Acres is a forest or wood in Nottinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Hodsock
- District/Borough: Bassetlaw
- County: Nottinghamshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°20'41"N 1°4'39"W
- Eastings/Northings: 461510, 383521
- OS Grid: SK615835
- Mapcode Local: GBR NYXR.HM
- Mapcode Global: WHFG6.F53Z
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fifty Acres within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.