We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fields Heath is a forest or wood in Blackfield, Hampshire
- Built-Up Area: Blackfield
- Parish/Community: Fawley
- District/Borough: New Forest
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°49'12"N 1°21'19"W
- Eastings/Northings: 445500, 102500
- OS Grid: SU455025
- Mapcode Local: GBR 88X.D4Z
- Mapcode Global: FRA 861X.XCS
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fields Heath within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.