We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fern Bank is a suburban area in Stalybridge, Tameside
Other current and historical names
- Built-Up Area: Stalybridge
- Parish/Community: Tameside, unparished area
- Unitary Authority: Tameside
- Region: North West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Suburban Area
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°28'46"N 2°2'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 397450, 398081
- OS Grid: SJ974980
- Mapcode Local: GBR GX66.5F
- Mapcode Global: WHB9K.MSVY
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fern Bank within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.