Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ferdy's Wood is a forest or wood in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Treales, Roseacre and Wharles
- District/Borough: Fylde
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°48'32"N 2°51'2"W
- Eastings/Northings: 344089, 435089
- OS Grid: SD440350
- Mapcode Local: GBR 8SJD.N8
- Mapcode Global: WH85C.5JV7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ferdy's Wood within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.