Fell of Carleton, Carlisle
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fell of Carleton is a hill or mountain in Carlisle
- Unitary Authority: Carlisle
- Region: Scotland
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Hill or Mountain
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°42'25"N 4°29'16"W
- Eastings/Northings: 239801, 537518
- OS Grid: NX398375
- Mapcode Local: GBR HJ98.6ZL
- Mapcode Global: WH3VL.1Y4B
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fell of Carleton within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.