Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fell Brook is a water feature in Lancashire
- Parish/Community: Grindleton
- District/Borough: Ribble Valley
- County: Lancashire
- Region: North West
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°56'27"N 2°22'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 375500, 449500
- OS Grid: SD755495
- Mapcode Local: GBR CQVW.P0
- Mapcode Global: WH964.H6DK
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fell Brook within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.