Farlows Lake, Buckinghamshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Farlows Lake is an inland water in Buckinghamshire
- Parish/Community: Iver
- District/Borough: South Bucks
- County: Buckinghamshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Inland Water
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°30'59"N 0°29'43"W
- Eastings/Northings: 504499, 180789
- OS Grid: TQ044807
- Mapcode Local: GBR 0C.5RZ
- Mapcode Global: VHFTB.C4GV
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Farlows Lake within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.