Far Doodle, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Far Doodle is a coastal landform in Filey, North Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Filey
- Parish/Community: Filey
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°13'7"N 0°16'23"W
- Eastings/Northings: 512696, 481711
- OS Grid: TA126817
- Mapcode Local: GBR VMJN.NG
- Mapcode Global: WHHDL.S736
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Far Doodle within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.