Falling Foss, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Falling Foss is a water feature in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Eskdaleside cum Ugglebarnby
- District/Borough: Scarborough
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and The Humber
- Category: Water Feature
- Type: Other Water Feature
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°25'9"N 0°38'15"W
- Eastings/Northings: 488500, 503500
- OS Grid: NZ885035
- Mapcode Local: GBR RKZB.RL
- Mapcode Global: WHGBB.55MZ
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Falling Foss within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.