Fall Hole, East Riding of Yorkshire
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fall Hole is a coastal landform in East Riding of Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Flamborough
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Geographic Feature
- Type: Other Coastal Landform
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°7'31"N 0°5'28"W
- Eastings/Northings: 524840, 471620
- OS Grid: TA248716
- Mapcode Local: GBR WNTQ.1Y
- Mapcode Global: WHHF2.KKST
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fall Hole within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.