Fair Hill Fell, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Fair Hill Fell is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Rathmell
- District/Borough: Ribble Valley
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: North West
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°2'47"N 2°22'40"W
- Eastings/Northings: 375354, 461242
- OS Grid: SD753612
- Mapcode Local: GBR CPTN.Z5
- Mapcode Global: WH95K.FKW5
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Fair Hill Fell within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.