Evergreen Belt, East Riding of Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Evergreen Belt is a forest or wood in Pocklington, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Built-Up Area: Pocklington
- Parish/Community: Pocklington
- Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 53°55'39"N 0°46'7"W
- Eastings/Northings: 480945, 448652
- OS Grid: SE809486
- Mapcode Local: GBR RR20.CS
- Mapcode Global: WHFCG.5J5T
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Evergreen Belt within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.