Ellis's Pit Plantation, Northamptonshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ellis's Pit Plantation is a forest or wood in Northamptonshire
- Parish/Community: Harlestone
- District/Borough: Daventry
- County: Northamptonshire
- Region: East Midlands
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 52°16'11"N 0°58'17"W
- Eastings/Northings: 470286, 264010
- OS Grid: SP702640
- Mapcode Local: GBR BVS.M72
- Mapcode Global: VHDRY.36ST
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ellis's Pit Plantation within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.