Ellington Hall Covert, North Yorkshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ellington Hall Covert is a forest or wood in North Yorkshire
- Parish/Community: Ellington High and Low
- District/Borough: Harrogate
- County: North Yorkshire
- Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 54°14'27"N 1°41'41"W
- Eastings/Northings: 419983, 482855
- OS Grid: SE199828
- Mapcode Local: GBR JMLD.VH
- Mapcode Global: WHC75.YN2N
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ellington Hall Covert within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.