We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Ellenglaze is a hamlet in Cornwall
Other current and historical names
- Parish/Community: Cubert
- Unitary Authority: Cornwall
- Region: South West
- Category: Populated Place
- Type: Hamlet
- Latitude/Longitude: 50°22'39"N 5°7'44"W
- Eastings/Northings: 177614, 57761
- OS Grid: SW776577
- Mapcode Local: GBR Z8.DCSS
- Mapcode Global: FRA 0841.HLF
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Ellenglaze within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.
Ellenglaze in the Domesday Book
A village in Rialton hundred,
in the county of Cornwall.
- Lord of the Manor in 1066: Canons of Bodmin St Petroc
- Tenant in Chief in 1086: Canons of Bodmin
- Lord of the Manor in 1086: Canons of Bodmin
- Taxable Value: 2 geld
- Value to Lord of the Manor: £1 in 1086
- Households: 8 villagers; 8 smallholders; 4 slaves
- Plough Teams: 1⁄2 lord's plough; 3 1⁄2 men's ploughs (8 plough lands)
- Pasture: 1 league