Eight Acre Firs, Hampshire
We don't have any photos of this place yet. Why don't you be the first to upload one?
Approximate Location Map
Use two fingers to pan or zoom the map
Eight Acre Firs is a forest or wood in Hampshire
- Parish/Community: East Tytherley
- District/Borough: Test Valley
- County: Hampshire
- Region: South East
- Category: Landcover
- Type: Forest or Wood
- Latitude/Longitude: 51°2'29"N 1°33'57"W
- Eastings/Northings: 430527, 127002
- OS Grid: SU305270
- Mapcode Local: GBR 638.LWN
- Mapcode Global: FRA 76LC.KQ7
Location and coordinates are for the approximate centre of Eight Acre Firs within this administrative area.
Geographic features and populated places may cross administrative borders.